AboutMade on 4th April 2009. This was my first ever attempt at making a radio(-esque) show. Life was good, and I wanted to play a bunch of grindcore and goregrind and death metal, having a bit of a rabbit between each song. I succeeded! Here, have a listen (hit the big play button!).
- Annotations Of An Autopsy -- Gore Gore Gadget
- Obituary -- Slowly We Rot
- Mumakil -- Pigs On Fire
- Dying Fetus -- Born In Sodom
- Fleshrot -- Parasite
- The Berzerker -- Corporal Jigsore Quandary
- 3 Inches Of Blood -- Deadly Sinners
- Sadus -- Man Infestation
- Suffocation -- Abomination Reborn
- Usurper -- Kill For Metal
- Nasum -- Revolution II
I think the fact that my flatmate walked into the living room just as the first song finished helped set the tone -- as in, literally, helped me get the right speaking tone going on. Not only was I telling my listeners (hah!) who the song was, I was telling him. So I sounded nicely conversational because I was having a conversation, but I carried on in that vein. Thing is though, really, all I was doing was copying what I've heard all my life: people chatting away between songs. I thought it came out OK.